Table of Contents:
1. Night Music - Fiona Zedde
2. Test Your Luck - CB Potts
3. Grease- Isabelle Gray
4. Mandy - Jolene Hui
5. After The Door Closes - Terri Pray
6. Lick Er License - Shanel Odum
7. A Special Dessert - Winnie Jerome
8. The Sound Inside - Jacqueline Applebee
9. Two Strippers in Love - Rachel Kramer Bussel
10. Shopping in New York - Dylynn DeSaint
11. Water Gatherer - JT Langdon
12. Glory B. - Cheyenne Blue
13. The Window of the Soul - Michelle Houston
14. The Portrait - Nan Andrews
15. Waiting - Tenille Brown
16. Haiti's Daughter - Amanda Earl
17. Special Delivery - Teresa Noelle Roberts
18. On Her Terms - Sofia Quintero
19. Just Be - Andrea Dale
20. The Getaway - Tawanna Sullivan
21. For All My Relations - Jean Roberta
22. Enchanting Evalina - Lisa Figueroa
23. Monisha - Jolie du Pre
What's being said about IRIDESCENCE:
challenge is finding an erotica anthology that is different from the
rest, with stories that do not all have familiar themes.
Iridescence breaks that pattern, providing us with a culturally diverse
and very sensual collection. It embraces an assortment of story
types and styles, recognizing that erotica is very individual and
personal to the reader.
women in IRIDESCENCE are not all soft and cuddly, but they experience
sexual connection in the context of a broader palette of emotions, not
merely within the narrow confines of lust."
"It is also probably one of the highest quality
anthologies that Iíve read in the last few years."
is a collection you should experience -- for your mind as well as your
equally important other places. It will get you hot and it will get you
thinking. What could be better than that?"
stories in Iridescence: Sensuous Shades of Lesbian Erotica feature
the full review
oh my, do I love that cover ... it strikes me that the cover is a
perfect preview of what the stories inside provide.
And that is something more than just hot, sexy stories. They are
hot and sexy and juicy and if that's what you're looking for, you won't
be disappointed. But as I read, I realized there was something else
going on for me which sort of confused me at first because it was new. I
was actually caring about the characters as women, as people. I REALLY
wanted them to get together with their new lovers or find solace with
their long-time partners."
Page created by Michelle Houston